Untitled Document
Like Eagle River History Gallery?

Eagle River Ontario and area Historical Image Gallery

Historic images, photos and other information from Eagle River, Ontario and Surrounding Areas

The Eagle River Ontario Historic Gallery has a collection of images and other items from the early settlers and their families of the Eagle River area. More current photos may be included to show families and individuals as they are now. Enjoy the images from the past, they will certainly trigger some memories! Thanks for visiting!!
Category Albums Files
Eagle River HistoryWelcome to this gallery of photos featuring pioneering settlers and their families to the Eagle River and immediate area.

To locate individual family images, use the 'Search' button and enter the family name.

Also, Register to leave comments for any photos that will help identify the person or provide more details of the photo to share with others.
You can also see full size photos when registered and signed in!

If you have photos to submit, please contact Bruce- place cursor on 'Home' in Menu and 'Contact' for contact form.

double click on any thumbnail image for slideshow of full album
1 1,464
1,464 files in 1 albums and 1 categories with 40 comments viewed 265,799 times

Last additions
Earth DayEarth Day was started in 1970. Here are some of the predictions made back then.
Berglund - Kennedy drivewaySouth off Berglund Road between Minnitaki and Eagle River
Berglund - Kennedy Home South off Berglund Road between Minnitaki and Eagle River. Just recently demolished.
Joan Reany and Dorothy Morettin 1954Van Horne Ave., Dryden, in the background. Notice the compass, top left.
Earth Hour
Bruce Pinkerton 1941- 2015

Random files
Barney Whiting - Aina Engdahl wedding 1948
Roxanne and Barry BialkoskiCalifornia 2012
Brignall's SawmillDryden
1959 Dryden Phone BookRobinson to Saville
Dryden's Wabigoon River 2005
Storm damage at Waldhof HallJune 2005
Reed Crew List May 1979Heat and Vent; Stores
Dryden 1958Kraft Motors - Husky Truck Stop - Grove Side Dairy
Dryden Voters List 1967Division 3
Greely to Kramli
Dryden High School Track Meet 1963Faye Chaloner
Jerry Robinson plays after Obie-Robinson weddingAugust 12, 1979
Earth DayEarth Day was started in 1970. Here are some of the predictions made back then.

Who is online?
There are 69 registered users.  The newest registered user is tcain.  In total there are 5 visitors online: 0 registered users and 5 guests.  Most users ever online: 21 on 03/20/15 at 08:44.  Registered users who have been online in the past 10 minutes: .